Sign-upfor FREERegular Newsletter.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wedding photography as a guest Canon 60d + Sigma 85mm 1.4

Last October we attended the wedding of a teacher of my youngest son. It was a beautiful day in Sydney and the church service was held in a school at North Sydney. Now this was not an official shoot, as I had my family with me and we needed to stay out of the way of the official photographer. The Canon 60d was great and armed with an 85mm 1.4 lens I had the right balance between reach and light to get some ok shots. With the cropped sensor 60d the lens had the actual effect of a 135mm lens. It also goes to show that you don't need to spend many thousands of dollars on more expensive cameras to capture some memories. The church (like most churches) was dark and not well lit. I've tidied these shots up with the Perfectly Clear plugin for Photoshop Elements 10. Enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment